Tuesday, May 6, 2014

A Semester Overview


After a slow start and somewhat of a lack of familiarity in our classroom, over time we became a very active and discussion became more and more interesting. The unique style of teaching allowed us to focus more on learning and less on our grades. I don’t know about all the other students but this made it far easier for me to get the grades without the added anxiety. The deeper into the semester we got the more relaxed I felt unlike most semesters and I became more interested rather than burning out. I think the freedom and relaxed feel of the class, led to better understanding and production, which could be seen in everyone’s final presentations. Everyone showed a passion and pronounced understanding of what they presented.  Professor Schultz gave us the opportunity to learn and presented us with an atmosphere that promoted just that. This class was one of my favorite since I’ve been at Baylor and I managed to get more out of books I had just read the semester before because I was not trying to find  what the teacher wanted, instead I was allowed to search for what I thought was important and explain why. Enjoy your summer everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment